Tickets go on sale for our home City gig on the 12th October at 'The Hummingbird' Wolverhampton (used to be called the Little Civic) from 10am Friday 21st Sept...visit: www.ticketsource.co.uk/hummingbirdwolverhampton for details.
Studio booked for December 2018 to start recording the next album.
Details of playing in October at the Hummingbird (used to be called the Little Civic) in Wolverhampton to follow shortly.
- What a fantastic start to the month - three back to back gigs - Pattingham, The Wakes (sold out) and Codfest (sold out to a 1000 people). We had just the best of times playing these, so much fun, great crowds and fantastic welcoming receptions at all of them - very humbling to know you all love the songs so much - See you at the next one.
- "Oh My Days" - The album is now out and available to download - got to /music
- After 4 days in the studio last month we now have three more tracks completed. "Sunset Line" "Try Boy" & "Cornerstone" are now up loaded to our music page - have a listen /music
- "Sailing Ships" - ON BBC INTRODUCING - BBC Introducing Radio Shropshire 96 FM will be playing "Sailing Ships" for the first time on this weeks Adam Crowther and Jolon Kemp-Walker show starting at 8PM Saturday 11th August - Big shout out and thank you to the guys at Radio Shropshire for their support as this will be the fourth track in a row submitted to them over the last 4 months - all of which have had multiple airplay's on their show
Delighted to let you know that Martin Ratcliffe (Guitar) Keith Allen (Drums) and Louise Carey (Violin) have now joined us for the live shows we have coming up.
- Tickets for "The Wakes Theatre" Oakengates Telford Friday 31st August are now on sale. They are £5 each...please email us if you need tickets.
- "Oh My Days" has now been played for four weeks on BBC Shropshire Introducing.
- Four days in the studio - 3 new songs put to bed - "Try Boy" "Sunset Line" & "Cornerstone" - now in the final mix and mastering stage so they should be up on the website in the next week.
- "Oh My Days" First radio play BBC introducing 7th July 2018.
Check out the NEW "Oh My Days" video feat. Jim Lea of Slade : /videos
- What a great time we had last night (Tuesday June 19th) shooting the video for for 'Oh My Days' and 'Eloise'. To everyone who came along to support us and cheer us on thank you - we had a brilliant time and a lot of fun and we hope you did as well. And a huge thank you to Jim Lea who came to support us and play on the video. Jim is a good friend of Jamies and both Jamie and Dave got to support Jim last year at his 'An Audience with Jim Lea at the Robin 2' gig. As life long Slade fans it was a boyhood dream and real privilege for them to perform with Jim last year at the Robin 2 - to then have Jim join and play along side them on one of their own songs last night was truly amazing. The video will be out in a few weeks - so keep watching!
- Three more days in the studio and another two tracks completed - listen to both tracks on our music page - "Slipstream" (Headphones highly recommended) and "Eloise" (Just jump and rock it out to this one)...enjoy!
- "Riverside" uploaded to BBC Introducing and receives first Airplay 2 days later on Radio BBC Shropshire - listen to the full track "Riverside" /music
- "Taxi Rank" & "Riverside" - now available to download for FREE /music
- Cornerstone - Facebook – YouTube – Single Release - Taken Down . After some 15 years performing as Cornerstone and having finally got around to putting our heads above the parapet it seems our recent publicity and the release of “Taxi Rank” as a single has got us noticed in other lands!There is another band from Austria who are also called Cornerstone and they hold a registered trademark for the name. We tried to hold onto our name in the UK but due to them holding the trademark they were able to insist on having our YouTube, Facebook and the single ‘Taxi Rank’ taken down. Anyway, rather than go for a complete new name, and after reaching agreement with Cornerstone Austria, we have changed the band name to Kornastone – and re branded the website www.kornastone.com - We have had to restart a new Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/kornastoneuk - Although now lost your endless support, comments and 1000's of views over the last few months on our original page have been massively uplifting and encouraging – it has meant a lot to us and we have really appreciated it - so please re follow us at our new page as we start the journey again. At the end of the day it’s the music that counts – keep it real folk.
- Great night at the Jam House Birmingham (1st May) for the Gavin Monaghan Acoustic Session - See some pics @ /photos
- Interview with Jason Forrest and acoustic performance of new song called "Try Boy" - see videos /videos
- See "Taxi Rank" Official Video /videos
- "Taxi Rank" Official Record Of The Week - BBC Radio Shropshire
26th March 2018
- BBC Radio Introducing gave "Taxi Rank" its first ever radio play last night - how blown away were we when they then announced it as their record of the week - Massive thank you to Jolon Kemp-Walker and the team at BBC Introducing Shropshire and to everyone who has supported and helped us get "Taxi Rank" out there over the last couple of months.
- "Taxi Rank" is released April 20th and is available now to pre-order
- You can listen again on BBC iPlayer Radio for up to thirty days at http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p060wfcb we are 11.15 mins into the show from 24/3/18